Engineered for Luxury
- The generous floor space of the SETRA 431DT double-decker extends over two levels.
- A spacious gallery with a lounge and vis-à-vis are situated in the lower deck.
- Individual variations of up to 16 beds, lounges and suites are created on the upper deck.
INTERIOR AND MODULES
- Modular interior system
- Noise-dampening design
- Frontlounge* or Suite
- Backlounge or Suite
- Suiten with king-size beds
- Configurable bunk beds max. 2 per bunk
- WC area
- WC and shower area optional
- Tea kitchen with coffee machine, microwave, fridge
- Kitchenette optional in the DD45
- 4 individually configurable climate zones
- Atmospheric ambient LED lighting system
- Multimedia entertainment systems
- DVB-T TV - during the journey in the DD45
- Internet router
Overall length: 13,9 m / 45'7''
Overall width: 2,55 m / 8'4''
Overall height: 4,0 m / 13'1''
upper deck: 1,68 m / 5'6''
lower deck: 1,82 m / 6'
approx. weight: 26,5 t
Selective Catalyic Reduction (SCR)
Emission Control System (CRT)
External power supply:
CEE 32A 400V (5-pin) or
CEE 16A 400V (5-pin)
approx. 6-7 m³
max. payload 3,0 t